July 28, 2017

"Uncommon" Baby Gift Guide!

Gift guides are great aren't they? Personally I love checking out gift guides. I always seem to come across amazing things I wouldn't have otherwise even thought about!

Ever since becoming pregnant myself-and then having Lux- baby accessories are now one of my main shopping priorities..(okay, maybe it's my only shopping priority but I can't help it! Teeny tiny baby products are so much fun to shop for!)

Maybe you're like me and love finding cute, unique things for your baby or perhaps you know someone who's having a baby soon and you want to find the perfect baby shower gift? If so, you're in luck.

With the help of Uncommongoods.com I've come up with an amazing guide showcasing some "uncommon" baby gift ideas that any mom would be over the moon to receive (myself included!)
Don't sweat it if you aren't in the market for baby items though. Uncommongoods has a plethora of products I know you'll love. Maybe your best friend is getting married and you want to buy her a thoughtful personalized wedding gift or how about a super unique anniversary gift that you'll treasure forever? If you have a hard-to-buy-for man in your life you can check out these gift ideas for men!

Here are six baby products I think will make fantastic gift ideas! (links are in the titles)


These are too cute! If you're someone who loves having things organized these would be perfect. I wish I had of seen these when I first had Lux. It's quite annoying having to sift your way through clothes every few months looking for the proper size.

Now I did have this exact same mitt (two actually) for Lux and they are wonderful! Not only do the mitts help with teething but babies love the crinkle noise they make.

I mean come on. Who wouldn't love these!


I love this! These sectional plates are awesome for when your baby starts eating solid foods and if your kid is anything like mine they love tipping their plates upside down. Hello suction plate!

Why oh why didn't I see these when Lux was smaller?
It would have made eating out and visiting SO much easier.

Growth charts aren't necessary but I think they're so adorable! I've got my eye on this one and am highly considering ordering one for Lux!


Pretty awesome huh? There are tons more on the site to choose from but first I wanted to touch on a few points about Uncommongoods.com so you know a little more about the company before browsing!

The website features products created by individual artists offering a huge selection of unique and creative products- it's an online marketplace! They're also doing their part to be as environmentally friendly as possible and have created a program called Better to Give where you get to choose a partner for them to donate $1 from every order! Definitely a company I can get behind.

Let me know what gift idea you liked the best!

*This post is sponsored by Uncommongoods.com but as always all views and opinions are my own*

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh this is perfect! My cousin had baby twins a year ago, and I never know what to get them because I don't want to just keep getting her a ton of repeat gifts.

    xx
    Kendra | Stnkrbug

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? We always end up grabbing an outfit or diapers for people. Its nice to find unique yet practical gifts every now and then!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, taco booties?! That is THE most adorable thing I'll probably see all week haha - what a lovely, and unusual, gift idea!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice | Estella Bartlett Jewellery Giveaway (Open Worldwide!) x

    ReplyDelete