July 17, 2017

This Or That Summer Tag

It's been a while since I posted a good old fashioned tag on the blog! Tags are enjoyable every now and then...right? Here's a good one to start the Summer off with!


[ O C E A N  O R  P O O L ]
That's actually a tough decision. I love the ocean and will always be up for a beach day but more often than not the ocean water is freezing around here which makes it a little difficult to swim. So if I were picking solely for swimming purposes I guess I'd have to go with pool.

[ B E A C H  V A C A T I O N  O R  W I L D E R N E S S ]
As much as I love being out in the wilderness, when it comes to Summer I just can't get over my fear of ticks. So with that in mind I'll choose beach vacation.

[ W A T E R M E L O N  O R  S T R A W B E R R I E S ]
For Summer- watermelon all the way! It's one of the most refreshing things to eat on a hot day.

[ B I K I N I  O R  O N E  P I E C E ]
One piece.
My body is no where near ready to rock a bikini this Summer!

[ L E M O N A D E  O R  I C E D  T E A ]
Lemonade hands down. I was never much of an iced tea fan.

[ G R I L L E D  H O T D O G S  O R  O V E R  A  F I R E ]
Grilled. I almost always burn my hotdogs when I try to roast them over a fire.

[ H A T  O R  S U N G L A S S E S ]
I don't wear either but I know I should be. I'll be looking for a good Summer hat soon.

[ W I N D O W S  D O W N  O R  A C ]
Just how hot of a day are we talkin here? I love having the window down but on really hot days it feels like hot air is just blowing in the window at me so AC is definitely needed.

[ T A N N I N G  L O T I O N  O R  S U N S C R E E N ]
Sunscreen. I'm passed the days of me trying to get a tan. I'll stay pasty all year round thank you.

[ B A S E B A L L  G A M E  O R  C O N C E R T ]
Since I've never been to a concert I can't very well choose which one I like best but even still I feel like a baseball game would be more fun to attend than a concert. Especially during the hot summer.

[ I C E  C R E A M  O R  P O P S I C L E ]
My heart wants to choose ice cream but the pain in my gut says popsicle...

[ F I R E W O R K S  O R  F I R E F L I E S ]
There's nothing quite as magical as seeing a field full of fireflies.

[ F L I P F L O P S  O R  B A R E  F E E T ]
Flip flops

[ W A T E R  B A L L O O N S  O R  S Q U I R T  G U N S ]
Water balloons! You have less chances of getting soaked when playing with water balloons!


Well I quite enjoyed that. Writing up a tag every now and then is kind of fun! You can answer these questions yourself down in the comments or if you happen to do this tag on your blog please leave the link in the comments so I can check it out! :)





10 comments:

  1. This is such a fun tag! Y'know I don't think I've ever seen a firefly, and definitely not a field of them, I feel like I'm really missing out ahaha <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww I hope you get to see one soon! A few years ago we were on a little road trip and we broke down. It was dark so we ended up seeing tons of fireflies all around us! It was awesome :)

      Delete
  2. This tag looks like a lot of fun :) Definitely makes me feel very summery on this rainy day. I now can't wait for the little BBQ by the lake we're having next weekend :) xx

    Jess | Jess in Retrospect | Healthy Homemade Bounty Bars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a lot of fun! We went to the lake yesterday and it was gorgeous!

      Delete
  3. I think I agree with you on nearly all your answers, but I've definitely got more soaked with water balloons in the past!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha oh really!? I've always had trouble with the balloons actually busting on people!

      Delete
  4. Really enjoyed reading this and seeing the differences and similarities of thoughts from across the ocean! I think I agree with quite a few of your answers actually!
    I've done this tag too and it'll go up next week, so thanks for the idea :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I can't wait to read it! It's interesting seeing the choices from others :)

      Delete
  5. Hey, I came across this and thought I'd do my own. :) I enjoyed reading your answers, I'm also a lemonade and flip flop fan! lol.

    My tag is included in my post about summer drinks: https://livingseasonal.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/more-summer-drinks-summer-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! I'll check yours out!

      Delete