June 17, 2017

Blogging in Someone Else's Home


Am I the only one who finds it incredibly awkward blogging in someone else's home? Especially when no one in 'said' home even knows about your blog?

As I've mentioned before we're currently staying at my mother's place until we save a bit of money and no one (aside from Craig) knows that I blog. And I'd like to keep it that way for now but it makes blogging a little difficult. Especially since my computer broke and I need to use my brother's. I was really thinking after the move and having a computer to work with, my blogging mojo would come back full force and I'd have new content out every few days.

But that's not the case.

Finding the time to sit and write a post isn't easy when you only have certain windows of opportunity when nobody else is home. It's doubly hard when you have a toddler to take care of and more often than not, your window of opportunity slips on by because you're busy doing something else. Lux is currently napping which is how I'm getting this post up. Of course I can wait for nap time everyday and write a post but I don't want every post to be like this one. This feels rushed and I don't like it. I don't even know if I'm making any sense.

This is just my long winded way of saying sorry I've been so slack! I want to blog. I want to post great content. I want to sit and read other blogs. I want to love blogging again.

I can only try my best for right now.

Thank you to anyone who has stuck around with me and those who still stop by to read what I DO post lately. I've noticed I've already lost a few followers recently so that makes me appreciate the ones who stick around that much more :)

Until next time I hope you all have a wonderful, magical day <3




2 comments:

  1. I can imagine its quite awkward - I hate even having to use a different computer for a short while - but well done for managing to keep up with it!

    ReplyDelete